One of the largest ranges of ball-bearings on the market
Prioritise performance and choose from among a range of more than 10,000 active part numbers. Ranging from bore diameters of 1.5mm to 1,320mm, the range of NTN-SNR ball-bearings is one of the broadest and most comprehensive on the market.
We offer a wide range of options, such as:
- heat treatment and surface treatments
- sealing including shields, contact seals, non-contact seals and low torque seals, for uniform designs throughout the entire dimensional range
- angle of contact
- internal clearance
- conical or cylindrical bore
- enlarged inner ring
Focus on the range of NTN-SNR ball-bearings
All types of ball-bearings are available:
- Deep-groove ball-bearings, including miniatures: 1.5mm to 1,320mm bore
- Double-row radial contact bearings: series 4xxx
- Single-row angular contact bearings, including 4 points of contact: contact angles of 40° and 30°, steel, polyamide or solid brass cages. Bearings can be universal and pairable, with internal clearance or preload.
- Double-row angular contact bearings:
- open version with 25° angle: steel cage, series 5xxxS or polyamide cage series 3xxxA
- open version with 32° angle and filling slot: series 3xxxS
- waterproof version with 25° angle: steel or polyamide cage, series 5xxx
- Self-aligning ball-bearings:
- series 12xx, 13xx, 22xx and 23xx from 10mm to 110mm bore, available with cylindrical or conical bore and seals
- series 112xx and 113xx with extended inner ring
- Thrust ball bearings: series 511xx, 512xx, 513xx and 514xx
In addition, there are also insert thrust bearings, instrumented ball-bearings and individual ball-bearings developed for specific applications.
The R&D and design expertise of NTN-SNR are at your service
Increase the lifetime of your bearings. Benefit from our high-level technologies, developed as a result of our R&D drive. Our design teams offer you solutions adapted to your technical needs.
NTN-SNR has developed many ranges and methods for its ball bearings. Here are a few examples:
· Topline range
The Topline range offers solutions that are ready for use under demanding speed and temperature conditions (-60°C to +350°C), for applications such as in the iron and steel industry, for processing wood, for electric motors, packaging machines etc.
· Megaohm™ technology
Megaohm™ technology is a high-performance ceramic coating ensuring electrical insulation with breakdown voltages of up to 3000V. It is available in the 6200 & 6300 series, and is particularly used in electric motors. Guaranteed interchangeability.
· Solid lubrication
An alternative to classic lubrication, solid lubrication eliminates failures due to lack of lubrication, prevents leakage of grease, and optimises energy consumption while being environmentally friendly.
· Deep groove ball bearings from the EMTR range
A solution that meets the requirements of reliability and competitiveness of applications in electric motors.
· Hybrid bearings with ceramic balls
Identified by the 5S prefix, hybrid bearings are particularly sought after for their speed, useful life and electrical insulation properties. They are available over a very wide dimensional range.
· High-performance deep-groove ball bearings
Identified by the prefixes TAB and TMB, their lifetime is extended thanks to suitable materials and heat treatments. In addition to their extended useful life, they also meet the growing need for weight reduction in applications (downsizing).
Ball-bearings for every industrial application
The big names in the global industry trust us. This is why the different ball-bearings from NTN-SNR can be found in use in many sectors:
- bearings with contact seal: agricultural applications
- bearings with low torque seals or non-contact seals: electric motors and hand tools
- bearings from the Topline range: iron and steel industry, agri-food, wood processing, electric motors and printing
- bearings in the MegaohmTM range: electric motors
- hybrid bearings with ceramic balls: miniature encoders and encoders for the wind-energy sector (numerous dimensional possibilities)
- bearings with long-term heat treatments for polluted environments: agricultural applications and construction equipment